What's better to cure hump day than a #SNEAKYPINOT?
On Wednesday 20 July we'll be taking over the Angel's Cut by Trustee and indulging in a range of pinots from around the world - it'll be a battle of the regions!
Aussie Aussie Aussie - West Coast vs. East Coast
Kiwi Bro - North Island vs. South Island
Oui Oui Francais - Côte de Beaune vs. Côte de Nuits vs. Premier Cru vs. Bourgogne
With a venue double the size and more wine and canapés than ever before, this is shaping up to be our biggest event yet!
Our last event SOLD OUT, so make sure you get in fast!
When: Wednesday 20 July, 2016 @ 6pm
Where: The Trustee, 133 St Georges Tce, Perth
What we will be drinking:
- Castle Rock Estate Pinot Noir | Great Southern, WA
- Millbrook Regional Pinot Noir | Pemberton, WA
- Crittenden Peninsula Pinot Noir | Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- O'Leary Walker Bookies Bag Pinot Noir | Adelaide Hills, SA
- Mount Macleod Pinot Noir | Gippsland, VIC
- Dalrymple Pinot Noir | Pipers River, TAS
- Palliser Pencarrow Pinot Noir | Martinborough, NZ
- Seresin Leah Pinot Noir | Marlborough, NZ
- Carrick Bannockburn Pinot Noir | Central Otago, NZ
- Faiveley Bourgogne Rouge Pinot Noir | Burgundy, FRA
- Faiveley Beaune 1er Cru Clos de l'Ecu | Burgundy, FRA
- Faiveley Gevrey Chambertin | Burgundy, FRA